Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Little Art Corner

Many thanks to King TH for making a beautiful selection of small shops available to the Artists and Creative Sorts in the Kingdom of Music. I have been promoting artists in the Second Life art community for many years now, and often neglect to exhibit my own work.



In my little corner of Indie Valley, I have set up a small gallery featuring my own work. An annex of my larger gallery in the Avalon Art District, visitors can grab a landmark to the main gallery and check out the visiting artists there.

Currently on display in Indie Vallery is a cross section of my more recent work, from photography to watercolor and acrylic works. Look for some new works in a few weeks.

I encourage all the artists and content creators of the Kingdom of Music to run, don't walk (tp don't fly?) to Indie Valley and grab your own shop before they're gone!

1 comment:

  1. TA, thank you for your comments. I guess no one knows that I pay for half of all this sim, actually more.....and I am the one that wanted to support the artists. But wth, does it really matter anyway???

    ReplyDelete